200 MILE RIDERS MUST REGISTER WITH TRACKLEADERS.COM
200 MILE OPTION-
- The 200 mile race will begin at 7am.
- The 200 race will span two days.
- The race clock starts when the gun sounds and stops when you cross the finish line.
- The race will be mostly self-supported. "Mostly" meaning that you will pass all of the aid station for the 60/100 on the way out. You can use these stations for refill. Once you pass the 100 turnaround station you are on your own. We will highlight water fill areas on the final race map. We will retrieve you if required.
- No drops are allowed for food/water/repair supplies, etc.
- You will need to filter or treat water.
- No outside assistance is allowed for anything - you must be self sufficiant.
- You must either provide a spot tracker or rent one from trackleaders.com.